Thursday, 20.09.2018
 Daily news from the Canaries and the islands' biggest English language newspaper on-line
Google+    
Daily news from the Canaries and the islands
   Daily news from the Canaries and the islands' biggest English language newspaper on-line

Police liberate under-age prostitutes
The National Police based in Lanzarote's capital Arrecife, have freed three minors who were forced into prostitution. Eight people were arrested, of whom three were remanded to prison. The girls were captured from youth detention centres on the island and locked in an isolated apartment.


© Policia Nacional

line
16.04.2018 - They were only allowed to go out accompanied by one of their pimps to buy clothes and toiletries.  At night they were forced to use drugs and prostitute themselves in nightclubs.  The pimps kept 70 per cent of the proceeds.  Of the remaining 30 per cent, they deducted a rent from the young girls for the apartment, which was actually their prison.   The proceeds were laundered by the pimps through other businesses.

 



Gallery: Police liberate under-age prostitutes
 
 1 picture found: Go to gallery
News::
Daily News
Tenerife
Gran Canaria
Canary Islands
Spain
Features
What do you think?
Impressions

Canary Property Guide
ic media group